PLEASE OMG CAN YOU SHARE A CURRY RECIPE WITHOUT COCONUT MILK!?!?!? I can't find one anywhere!!!! Trying to be high carb low fat vegan! xxx
Here’s one of my original curry recipes - you can adjust it really easily.
korma curry paste
crushed tomatoes (no added salt)
firm tofu (optional!)
• chop the carrot, cauliflower and zucchini, put into a microwavable bowl, cover and put into the microwave for 2-4 minutes to steam. (this is technically cheating, but it saves the cooking time of the curry!)
• chop the mushroom and cube the tofu.
• in a pan, add a teaspoon of oil (I use coconut or rice bran) to this add the onion diced up finely.
• when onion is lightly browned, add the korma paste then the crushed tomatoes, stir it until it is combined and ‘saucy’ this is when you can add the curry powder.
• to this, add the chick peas (I’ve been using lentils too!) and frozen peas, mixing until they are coated.
• add the steamed vegetable, tofu and mushroom.
• stir until everything is coated, put the lid on the pan, and stir again in a minute or two.
• then add baby spinach (you can’t taste it, but it adds nutrients and honestly I like the cooked product!)
• stir stir stir, cover and let it continue to simmer for a while.
"The problem is most people don’t know how to talk to plants. They ask the plants: ‘What good are you?’ And of course the plants, being perfectly themselves, are already good, so that is not a question they can answer. They don’t have to justify themselves to anyone or anything, so they won’t even answer that. But if you say ‘Excuse me, I need help. What use might you be to humans?’ then they will tell you. Some are good for food or beauty or firewood, others are medicines, and all sorts of things. You just have to remember the right question."
Crystal of the Day: Moonstone
Source: India and Australia
Appearance: Milky, translucent
Properties: Moonstone is often called the “stone of new beginnings,” connected to the moon and intuition. It soothes and calms emotional liability and overreactions. It is a feminine stone associated with psychic abilities and cleansing. Moonstone has a powerful effect upon the female reproductive cycle and also aids in eliminating toxins.
Position: Wear on the finger or place on the appropriate body part.
Was Yoda ‘Stoned’ when we first see him in The Empire Strikes Back?
Yoda was incredibly smart. At the end of the Clone Wars he was the Master of the Order until Order 66, which in order to survive, he went into exile on Dagobah. An exile on a planet that he chose specifically, where he lived near a cave strong with the dark side of the Force which balanced out his light side and kept him from detection. Just listen to his teachings.
Yoda knows that Luke is coming to visit him, he can sense it or Obi-Wan communicates this with him (maybe this is told in EU, I am unsure as I haven’t read much on Yoda - I should though, I love him as a character.). So when he ‘happens’ upon his camp, is he Stoned? It is known that there are plenty of ‘mind altering substances’ in the universe, it is told in various novels - and I mean come on, so does one assume that he has taken some? Think about how he acts upon meeting Luke and reuniting with R2-D2. He starts going through his personal items - finding a flashlight which he is absolutely infatuated with; he finds food and immediately starts eating; when he is both scolded and finds out the food is disgusting, offers to make more BEFORE he takes him to meet Yoda; he also is very jovial and laughs a lot - all traits of someone who is under the influence.
So it makes you wonder, was Master Yoda stoned when Luke showed up? I’d like to think so.
Your logic, sir, is infallible.
#earth day everyday
There are so many little things we can do on a daily basis to help Mother Nature.
Recycle, buy local produce, take shorter showers, incorporate meatless meals, turn of lights and other electronics you don’t use, ect.
Let’s make EVERYDAY Earth Day!!